How are you all?
As you can imagine, there are a million awesome deals out there for Black Friday, but I’m bringing you the ones that are closest to my heart ❤
This is also Shopbop’s case, as they are having a super-duper sale going on !
Obviously, I’m also doing a little wish-list post with some of my favorite items to stay warm this coming season. It feels like November wasn’t too nice on us, but hey, layering up in a stylish way is one of my hidden talents, so you better take some inspo on this outfit that I have imagined before the pieces are gone 😉
Let’s start with the accessories !
- Even though I was a tad sceptic at first about the design of the boots, they really have grown on me ! Now I just can’t get enough of how chic they are and I’m so happy to have found the perfect pair at VILLA ROUGE . The design is hiking boots, but they are definitely are perfect for everyday wear as well now.
- Because you cannot say winter without thinking of a beanie, I have been searching for just the ideal “specimen” at Madewell ! I’m super crushing on the form too.. goes with a lot of outfits 😉
- Last in the accessories department, well, gloves, duh… I know a scarf would have been good too, but you’ll just have to wait what clothes I have picked out for this particular look. I must admit, I would have wanted to go with a different color, but I felt that these gloves from Carolina Amato worked very well with the whole look… like the details are so fantastic, I just had to add them to my make-believe outfit !
And now for the actual clothing:
4. A tie-waist faux fur is a flawless choice even more if you are against real fur ! And I feel that Moon River has done a great job when creating this piece… it’s so fashionable, right?
5. To put over your dress, skirt or pants, a good old sweater is just the thing you need. Here I have chosen a cable knit design in white from one of my favorite brands, Free People.
6. And the dress to put your sweater on or to wear it as it is… how can you not fall in love with this glorious knit dress from Cushnie ? I must admit, it’s not a brand that I know of, but I was very happy to have found it at Shopbop; a great discovery !
And with that being said, I really hope you like my little wishlist for the coming season and I hope you’ll find something awesome at Shopbop during their sale !
And remember, the more you shop, the more you save ! 😉